Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EDM 310

I learned so many things in EDM 310 that I did not think I would or that I would even care about. The first thing was iGoogle. After this class I am basically a google freak. I use my gmail for everything and I go on my account all the time. The other day I was telling my dad everything that was on google and I think he thought I did something with his daughter, he said he was proud of me being so geeky. I also learned a lot about iTunes. I am a Mac freak already and I know a lot about iTunes but I was unaware of everything that was offered free, especially podcasts. Also, I enjoyed seeing all the things I was able to do on Google Docs, because that work can be saved anywhere and opened anywhere that has internet and that is something very convenient. Also, I would love to learn more about making a podcast as well as a video podcast because I know I had a blast doing those! I feel more technologically savvy now, and that is not something I was before all thanks to this class!!

No comments: