Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mi Vida

Hi! My name is Taylor Irvin, and I play volleyball here at South. I was an elementary education major, but then i switched over to physical education because what I really want to be is an Athletic Director. I am from Chicago, and I have lived there my whole life but I moved down here because of the chance to play Division I athletics. That was hard to do because it is about fourteen hours away and I am very close to my family, but it was something I knew that I should do because not many people can have that accomplishment. I love to read, lay out, and really just be with my friends. My true love however is Notre Dame football. I have been a huge fan since I was in 7th grade. Its great down here in the south, and I did not know that I would love Alabama this much when I first came down here, however, I am not sure how I feel about all the Alabama and Auburn fans (just kidding)! Have a good day!

No comments: